architectural photography of red and brown house
Photo by Jayden Burdick on

In order to sell real estate in Massachusetts a corporation or LLC must be in good standing with the Secretary of the Commonwealth. The deed must be signed by authorized signatories and contain language stating whether corporate transfer taxes apply to the sale.

For more information please contact me at